Please find below details of our terms and conditions. An Acceptance Form must be signed before your child can take part in any of our classes, which you can download by clicking here.
- You may pay weekly, per half term or term as required. Payments must be made before classes start, otherwise your child may not participate. A 10% discount is offered for termly payments made in advance on the first week of term only. Musical Theatre is already discounted for the term.
- The Edge will accept cash, debit/credit card payments.
- The Edge is not responsible for any property lost during the session.
- Other children not attending the session in progress must not be left unsupervised. The Edge cannot be held responsible for their actions.
- Running, shouting or loud games are not permitted in the waiting area. Studio property must be respected.
- The Edge reserves the right to withdraw any child guilty of serious misconduct without notice. Rudeness, disrespect, disruptive behaviour or continual unwillingness to participate in class will not be tolerated.
- The Edge may take pictures during class or performance, these will be used for publicity purposes only. Please inform us if you wish your child to be exempt.
- A £10 joining fee is payable on your child’s first class, this covers all administration costs and includes a t-shirt. Please state required size on Acceptance Form.
- The Edge will administer plasters, should the need arise – please advise on the Acceptance Form if your child is allergic.
- £20 late fee will be levied if you are 2 weeks or more late with payments.
- Please give written notice four weeks prior to your child leaving us, otherwise missed classes will have to be paid for if we are not notified.
PLEASE NOTE: MISSED SESSIONS, FOR ANY REASON, MUST BE PAID FOR.